Spectrum Salon has unique opportunities for professional stylists and estheticians who possess the technical skills, energy and desire to build and maintain a wildly successful career in the beauty industry. We provide the finest facilities, continuous education, training, and benefits beyond the industry norm. Our expectations are high, but potentially very rewarding to you. We expect you to grow and maintain a loyal client base and contribute to the reputation Spectrum Salon has as Park City’s premier beauty salon. If you are passionate about becoming highly successful in the beauty industry, we are interested in meeting you. Contact us at email@example.com. .
Current Opportuntity: Front Desk Operations Manager
Immediately seeking an energetic, dedicated and full time candidate to oversee Front Desk and Salon operations. Guest relations, computer skills, team management and strong communication skills a must, while working with our incredible guests and our highly energetic Team in our busy salon. Benefits included for all full-time employees of Spectrum. Please send resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manages all aspects of the Guest Experience from Check-in to Check-out
- Oversees all Point-of-Sales Systems and Opening and Closing Procedures
- Oversees Inventory for all Professional Products
- Supports Social Media and Marketing Initiatives for Salon
- Oversees all Service Desk Operations and Procedures
- Oversees and Manages all Guest Reservations/Scheduling
- Serves as a Service Facilitator in delivering Excellent Customer Care
- Trains and advises new Team members on Front Desk Operations
- Manages Team schedules, monthly orders and vacation requests
- Assists in monthly salon financial reconciliation
- Serves as Reservation Specialist and Salon Ambassador
- Phenomenal Professional Attitude
- Ability to Work in Ambiguity and be a Contributor
- Initiative. Initiative. Initiative.
- Fashion Forward Professional
- Experience in Retail/Professional Environment
- Customer Service Experience
- Ability to Support a team of 10-15 individuals
- Total Team Player
Current Opportunity Opening: Creative Assistant
Spectrum is looking to expand our Creative Assistant Program for fresh talent out of cosmetology school. Our Creative Assistant Program is created to guide you from school to behind the chair through educational experiences alongside our current team of stylists, as well as continuing education in and out of salon from our team of committed brands, as well as leading industry professionals and mentors. Position is available at a generous hourly wage, plus gratuities earned. Creative Assistants must have the following to apply: current Utah Cosmetology License, passion for education, desire to expand and develop customer retention through salon experience, commitment to engaging with and assisting to our energetic, passionate and professional team. Please hand deliver, or email resumes to email@example.com.
Current Opportunity Opening: Experienced Cosmetologists
Spectrum is seeking experienced professionals currently licensed in Utah, with a preferred residence of Park City. We offer competitive commission, educational experiences, health insurance, an energetic team of stylists and a beautiful facility for your passion to thrive. Please hand deliver, or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Village at Kimball Junction
1664 Uinta Way Suite C-1
Park City, UT 84098